Monday, June 16, 2014

How Should I Deal with Envy and Jealousy



1. Ask yourself the question “Why does this matter so much to me? For example, is it that I feel I’m not enough, or do I feel lonely and overlooked?”

2. Ask yourself “What is MY definition of success?” Then think of realistic goals you can set for yourself, instead of always thinking of what others have achieved.

3. Focus on the talents and the gifts that you have been given, and think of how to use these in a meaningful way. Don’t wish that you were someone you were never meant to be.

4. Ask yourself “What kind of person do I really want to be … and try to develop those traits and qualities. Who you are matters more than what you look like or achieve. 

 
5. Make a list of all the things you can be grateful for today – the blessings that you have, and the gifts that you enjoy.


t

No comments: